Tuesday 6 March 2018

IT'S A POSTER GUYSSSSSS!!!!





***




Hi and hello everyone! We meet again. I supposed to post this poster yesterday but I couldn't make it but no worries guys so here am I showing to you my bright poster! As for yesterday's lesson, my classmate and I had learn how to make many poster using canva.com. It was so exciting as you can see and found many interesting, eye-catchy designs and layouts for poster. I was having difficulties in choosing the final design for my poster as there were many beautiful designs and yeah  I had choose this bright red color for my lipstick poster. So you should give it a try! Create your own poster with all designs there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Hello there! We meet again after a few hectic weeks. So recently I had learnt about smart builder app in class. It was so interesti...