Tuesday 6 March 2018











Hi, welcome back fellas! How are you? I supposed to post this story on 18th February but as I'm having some difficulties to post so yeah I just managed to post this today and I'm sorry for that. So I would like to share with all of you of what we had learned.
We had learned about Search Engines & Online Database. What is that? Let me tell you, it is actually a web tool that allow users to enter keywords and find information on websites contained in its database. For examples, we have Google and Yahoo. These search engines use software that collects data from the Web & include in its database. For your information, each search engine has its own database.
There are 4 parts of search engine:-
  • Database
  • Web crawlers
  • User interface
  • Information Retrieval System (IRS)
Other than that, we also learned about Specialized Search Engine. It is a search engine tailored to search specific area. Its database only stored Web pages relevant to a specific field which are google scholar, educated world and user interface.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Hello there! We meet again after a few hectic weeks. So recently I had learnt about smart builder app in class. It was so interesti...