Tuesday 6 March 2018


Hi people! Yeah it's Me again on the same day hahaha. I am at cyber cafe right now so I decided to post what should I post long time ago. But I had done doing my podcast on 1 March 2018.

 So I want to share about Podcasting and Digital to all of you. Have you ever had about podcast? What is podcast actually? Podcast is:-

So what do you need to do a podcast? You will need:-
  • an audio recording tools
  • online voice recorder or your own smartphone
Next, you also can edit your podcast by using an app called, Audacity or using some online audio editor. Then, after you finish with your podcasts you can upload it on the internet. And so now you can give it a try! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Hello there! We meet again after a few hectic weeks. So recently I had learnt about smart builder app in class. It was so interesti...